- Covergirl Naturelux lipbalm in Sandstone - I purchased this as soon as I saw them at my local target. The color payoff was pretty but this particular one had too much chunky glitter that stayed on my lips after the color faded away. These had a heavy floral scent and made my lips feel nice. I don't feel like it provided any beneficial amount of moisture. The color was pretty, but having glitter lips from this product was a turn off. I will not repurchase this product.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (not pictured) - I love this mascara! I don't think I ended up using the entire tube. Sadly it got all clumpy before I could finish it. I have repurchased (I found it at Target with a coupon for a free single shadow) but I have yet to open it. I'm trying to use up more of my Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara.
- Elf Minty Lip glosses in Los Angles and Chicago - I have two more of these lip glosses in other colors. These lip glosses are super sticky. The amount of shimmer in them is nice but I can't get over how sticky they are. I plan to continue to use the rest of the colors before I purchase a new lip gloss to try.
- Softlips in Vanilla - I did not like this lip balm very much. It said vanilla and to me there was nothing vanilla about it. It had menthol in it, so the scent and tingle of the mint overpowered any other scent that was there. I used this product under the sticky ELF lip glosses to help with the stickiness. I will not repurchase this particular type of Softlips. I would like to try the regular line and flavors.
- Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shimmer in Pure (not pictured) - I love these! I keep two colors in my purse, one at work and two in my make up area. This particular one was in my nightstand. Since it was a rather sheer color, I applied this before bed to help keep my lips soft. I purchased a backup of it that I will be getting out to use.
- Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - I have been using this brand of eyeliner for years. My mom and sister use this too. The last Avon order I made, I bought two of these so I already have my new one out and in use. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again since I'd like to try the Wetnwild black retractable eyeliner next.
- Wetnwild Megalast retractable brown liner (not pictured) - I have had this brown liner for at least three years now and finally reached the bottom of the tube. I had been wearing mostly black eyeliner until the beginning of this year. I have already repurchased this liner in the new packaging and.
- Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow primer - I've already raved about this product in a previous post. I have already repurchased.
What products are you loving lately?